The charm of Altea, Spain will leave you speechless. From mountains to beaches to sceneries to wildlife – you will find everything here. More so, it is a beautiful place for couples. Read up to find more about Altea!
Best time to travel
Altea is best to visit from May to October with amazing weather and minimal rainfall to ensure best experience. The highest temperature recorded here during this time is 32°C in August and the lowest is 5°C in January. The temperature of water during this time is between 15°C and 27°C.
You will love Altea if
- You like beaches!
- Like doing tons of fun filled activities like boating, snorkelling, trekking, swimming and so much more!
- Are looking for a romantic getaway and mesmerising scenic beauty
Where should you head to?
Altea Port and Promenade – Perfect to take a walk, relax and enjoy an ice cream
The Old Town Area – You can enjoy the beauty of its white traditional buildings and cobbled streets
The Church Square – Is the heart of Altea and the best point to enjoy the views of the bay
What you shouldn’t miss?
Playa de la Roda – City beach with ocean waves & facilities
Iglesia De Nuestra Señora Del Consuelo – Catholic Church
Look out for
- Platja del Racó de l’Albir – Beach with swimming & a promenade
- la Serra Gelada Natural Park – Large mountain & marine natural park
- Algar waterfall – Scenic natural area with waterfalls
- DinoPark Algar – Amusement park with a dinosaur theme
Also check out Places To See: New Orleans, 5 Street Foods Of Nepal You Should Try To Make Your Vacation The Best One, Underrated Movies On Travelling You Need To Watch and so much more!