This cultural capital and tourist hotspot is home to such rich heritage value. Kyoto is known for its marvellous collection of temples, shrines, palaces and gardens that hold more value than just sight-seeing. Kyoto is one of the safest cities and you can have an amazing time in any place across the city (with necessary precautions, of course). Kyoto protocol
Best Time To Travel? Kyoto protocol
The blooming cherry blossoms in spring and the fall season is the preferred time for most tourists. The busiest time to travel to Kyoto is December to January whereas the cheapest stands to be April. The mildest weather is from March to May and from October onwards.
You’ll Love Kyoto If Kyoto protocol
- You love visiting places with rich cultural significance
- Geisha culture intrigues you
- Authentic japanese cuisines are your one true love
- Want to check out sake brewing processes?
- The beauty of cherry blossoms and the peace they bring is what pleases your aesthetic thirst
- Mount Hiei hike and sightseeing with a bike
- You like to contemplate a tranquil scenery
Where To Head To
- Kinkaku-ji – gold-colored temple
- Fushimi Inari Taisha – Shinto shrine
- Kiyomizu-dera – Historic temple
- Nijō Castle – Historic wooden castle with lush gardens
- Higashiyama Jisho-ji – Zen temple with scenic gardens
What Shouldn’t You Miss
- Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Fushimi Inari-taisha shrine
- Quiet laneways of Gion.
- Otagi Nenbutsuji,
- Lush moss gardens of Gio-ji.
Look Out For
- Osaka and Himeji Castles
- Miyajima – Shrine Island
- Nara Temples
- Kinosaki Onsen
Kyoto is a beautiful place to visit and you won’t regret it. Also check out Where Have You Been Camping If Not Here? – U.S. Edition and This Lake Is Freckled! We also have Top Favourite Travel Influencers On Instagram!
Tell us in the comments below what is your favorite vacation destination and also check out our favourites!