History has seen many brave and out of the ordinary personalities and fighters who didn’t back down in the face of adversity but fought even harder for what was right and delivered the promises they made and ideas they stood for. Here are some of the most famous people across time and history and their revolutionary quotes that will hold value relevance till the end of time.
Revolutionary Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
Revolutionary Quotes by Martin Luther King
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Revolutionary Quotes by Nelson Mandela
- “Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.”
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
- “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.”
Revolutionary Quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt
- A good leader inspires people to have confidence in the leader. A great leader inspires people to have confidence in themselves.
- Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Revolutionary Quotes by Grace Hopper
- “If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it. It’s much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.”
- A ship in port is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.
- You don’t manage people; you manage things. You lead people.
Time progresses and people come and go, changing the world for better or for worse but the words of these great figures from our history will transcend with time and forever sustain the glory of mankind.
Also check out, Is ‘Visiting Happiness’ The New Norm?