Every ‘The Originals’ fan has a New Orleans visit as their dream vacation and if Klaus Mikaelson is your favourite fictional character, how can you miss to visit his home? Well, New Orleans is more than just the home to the show. Read up to find out!
Best time to travel
The beautiful weather along with festivities all round the corner make spring the best time to visit New Orleans. January to March is the time that’ll keep you on your toes but every second of it is worth it.
You’ll love New Orleans if
- Music excites you
- You are looking for kid-friendly entertainment places (there are tons!)
- You love creole cuisine
- Exquisite dialect and heritage interests you to the very core
- Beautiful, scenic and surreal street walks are your thing
- You like magnificent and well-crafted festivities
- You are a Klaus Mikaelson fanatic!
Where should you head to?
- The French quarter!
- Jackson Square is a Park where artists are seen in their very form
- The National WWII Museum is a place with military exhibits
- City Park is the place for recreation & attractions
- Historic Voodoo Museum
What you shouldn’t miss
- Shops of the Colonnade – French Market (you cannot miss this exquisite market with historic serenity)
- St. Louis Cathedral is a Soaring, majestic 18th-century church
- Preservation Hall is a Storied institution for jazz
- Audubon Park, Zoo, Insectarium
- Mardi Gras World
- Harrah’s Casino New Orleans
Look out for
- Houmas House Plantation and Gardens
- Fontainebleau State Park
- Lake Charles
Also check out our latest updates!