This Drinks-And-Coffee Printer Can Serve You Infinitely!


A good quarter of space in our refrigerators is occupied with its own muse. As we buy drinks at a discounted price – coffee for whenever, energy drinks for when the need arises, soda to add to our booze, a great cocktail we can’t manage to part away with – the glasses and tumblers start stacking in our fridge. Only, our beverages aren’t fresh anymore. The new beverage-and-coffee printer is here to save us all, though. 

The ‘Cana One’ printer can deliver you, as the company claims, an ‘infinite’ number of your favorite drinks using sample flavoring as small as a capsule. These capsules, referred to as cartridges, are refilled by the Cana for free. 

This Drinks And Coffee Printer Can Serve You Infinitely!
via Cana

Scientists spent three years studying the basic molecular structure of beverages – what separates them and what unites.  Their research concluded that 90% of most of the popularly consumed beverages consists of water. Sugar, alcohol and flavorings make up the remaining 10%. Thus, by isolating the aroma and flavors, a thousand different combinations were made possible; slight changes in the composition could turn one drink into another. 

Because the drinks printed are freshly prepared, they taste great. An investor in Cana One has claimed that panels that were set up to taste the printed beverages admitted them tasting similar to, and on occasion, even better than commercially available options.

Cana’s approach involves the concept of sustainability – by printing our beverages, we are able to rid the world of wastage and emissions caused by canned drinks. 

This Drinks And Coffee Printer Can Serve You Infinitely!
via Cana

The device is much more than just a coffee printer, but is known as that because of the world’s favourite beverage. The Cana One can make you coffee, cocktails, soda and a number of other beverages, suited to your taste buds, seeing as the cartridges are customized. All you have to do is, one, pay for the machine that is small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, and then pay for the drinks you ‘order’, aka, print. For the first 10,000 buyers, the Cana One will be sold at US$499; subsequent buyers will get it at US$799.

But let this not be a deal breaker. Each drink will only cost you between 20-something cents and US$3 – the company has claimed that this is cheaper than going to the store and buying commercially available bottled or canned drinks every single time. 

Loved this cocktail, soda and coffee printer? Here are 10 more weird gadgets you didn’t know you needed.


What's Your Reaction?

Cry Cry
0
Cry
Cute Cute
0
Cute
Damn Damn
0
Damn
Dislike Dislike
0
Dislike
Lol Lol
0
Lol
Like Like
0
Like
Love Love
0
Love
Win Win
0
Win
WTF WTF
0
WTF

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published.

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube and Vimeo Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format
Send this to a friend