Hey it’s that time of the year again! Yes, the time for gifts and everything wonderful. However, for one man it ended up with a trip to the doctor just because the cat in the house didn’t share in his excitement.
The incident occurred when Andrew Woodward, a resident of Georgia in US, found a Play Station in one of his Christmas presents and was excited beyond normal.
A Facebook post by Jessica Freeman has brought to light the incident which happened on Christmas eve.
Could this have been avoided? Tell us your opinion in comments below.