Sidi Bou Said is one of the most beautiful places to visit. Tunisia has marvellous set of places to visit but if you are looking for a romantic getaway or historic trip or just a casual getaway, this amazing city is for you!
Best Time To Travel
The best time to visit Sidi Bou Said is early autumn or spring before the tourists start pouring in. November is the least visited time here and thus if you visit in November, it will be the least expensive month. You can walk alone, witness the traditional houses, enjoy the views and just take in the beauty!
You will love Sidi Bou Said if
- You love tranquil and scenic beauty
- You are into ancient relics and art
- You don’t get tired of witnessing the mesmerising works in forms of architecture
Where should you head to?
- Bardo National Museum – Tunisian history and heritage
- Antonine Baths – Ancient roman baths
- Zaytuna Mosque
- Palace Dar Nejma Ezzahra
What you shouldn’t miss?
- Cathedral of St Vincent de Paul
- Belvedere Park
- Byrsa Hill
- Parc de Sidi Bou Saïd
Look out for
- Djerba – Beach resort
- Hammamet – Beach, water park, camels, desert, etc.
- Ichkeul National Park
Don’t forget to check these out!
Places To See : Manarola, Italy
Places To See : Annecy, France
5 Places In Europe That Are Extremely Beautiful To Visit During Autumn Season