Montpelier, the capital of the U.S. state of Vermont is a beautiful place to visit. It is not a very populated city and thus you’ll feel the peaceful vibes alongside the suburban feels. Montpelier also has the renowned Vermont College of Fine Arts and New England Culinary Institute. Also, a little information cookie, don’t get confused between Montpelier and Monpellier. The former is the place we are talking about whereas the latter is another great city in France.
Best Time To Travel
The best time to visit Montpelier VT is from May to September because it offers the perfect weather to embrace the city. Although the busiest months are June to August, with July Topping that list. The prices of everything would be high. People don’t visit here a lot in December so you will find lesser prices at that time. Choose as per preference and availability. Montpelier VT has gentle winds and it makes you feel breezy too.
You’ll Love Montpelier If
- You like peaceful places and not crowds
- You are interesting in exploring scenic beauties like museums and parks
- Historic places
- Want pleasing and mesmerising views
Where Should You Head To?
- Vermont State House is a must!
- Vermont history museum
- Hubbard park and park tower
What You Shouldn’t Miss
- Mount Mansfield
- Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Irish Hill
- Coburn Covered Bridge
Must Look Out For
- Vermont Ski Areas Association
- Knight’s Spider Web Farm & Cabinet Store
- Hope Cemetery
- North Branch Vineyards