Manarola is a hamlet of Riomaggiore and the second smallest village in Cinque Terre. It is a famous romantic town and it is so for the right reasons. Well, not just this, it is also famous for its sweet Sciacchetrà wine.
Best Time To Travel ?
The best time to travel to Manarola is between Autumn and Spring. Although Manarola is warm and temperate throughout the year and based on whether you want a rainy visit or sunny visit, you can choose but the ideal months are still in the autumn and spring.
You’ll Love Manarola If
If you want to visit a place where you can climb the mountains, dive into lakes, ride boats or bikes, experience scenic beauty and all the while be mesmerized by the surreal vibe of this town – Manarola is for you!
Where To Head To
- Museo Tecnico Navale della Spezia
- Castello di San Giorgio
- Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre
What Shouldn’t You Miss
- Arbaspaa for bike rides and climbs
- Cinqueterre boat tours and 5 Terre Pelagos for scuba and boat rides
- Hotel Marina Piccola is a beauty!
- Can’t miss the food at Cappun Magru
Look Out For
- Cinque Terre Trails
- Footpath Monterosso – Vernazza
- Borgo Storico di Manarola
- Cinque Terre Walk and Drink
- Chiesa di San Lorenzo
Manarola might be relatively underrated as a tourist destination but it is an amazing romantic spot to spend time with your loved ones and simply relax. It’s a wildly beautiful place to be at!